The end is in sight
The end of this blog that is. I have though this over, and when I began the idea was to make this a sort of online diary mainly about frisbee. It was a place where I was to dump my thoughts on how training was going, how matches went and how my training went as we built up to the World Championships.
Perhaps later I will sit down and put my thoughts down on how it all went in a logical well planned order, but I doubt it. So here are some thoughts for now.
It did not go as I hoped. Dislocating my shoulder was a major bummer. I had not planned to do that. I was having a great time up till then, laying out all over the place, getting D's and reaching up high. It was a major downer being left on the sidelines watching my friends play. I respect all my team mates, some more than others, but I trust they all want it in their own way. We have lost many games recently and there are no more tournaments left, no more training days, no more team talks. In three weeks we will be out in the sun, sweating and grabbing discs. I hope we win many games, I always enjoy myself more when we win.
So just remember, we are better than those jerks.
Laters
Scuts
Perhaps later I will sit down and put my thoughts down on how it all went in a logical well planned order, but I doubt it. So here are some thoughts for now.
It did not go as I hoped. Dislocating my shoulder was a major bummer. I had not planned to do that. I was having a great time up till then, laying out all over the place, getting D's and reaching up high. It was a major downer being left on the sidelines watching my friends play. I respect all my team mates, some more than others, but I trust they all want it in their own way. We have lost many games recently and there are no more tournaments left, no more training days, no more team talks. In three weeks we will be out in the sun, sweating and grabbing discs. I hope we win many games, I always enjoy myself more when we win.
So just remember, we are better than those jerks.
Laters
Scuts


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home