Long day at the office
Not that I really work at an office given that I am a phd bum, but today was long. One more week till I go to Australia and only one more training session I can make it to. Today I had fun explaining Ultimate to my superwiser over a cup of coffee. I think he understood...
I was just thinking about development of the game, and is it selfish of me to say that I don't give a dam about teaching wee kids to play the game or encourage schools to play ultimate in their curiculum? I enjoy playing and working together as a team. I like thinking of stratigies and how we can win games, but outreach... give me a break.
I was just thinking about development of the game, and is it selfish of me to say that I don't give a dam about teaching wee kids to play the game or encourage schools to play ultimate in their curiculum? I enjoy playing and working together as a team. I like thinking of stratigies and how we can win games, but outreach... give me a break.


1 Comments:
I don't think there's anything wrong with not wanting to teach little kids to play. I think it's something which it is useful to have some people like that, but not necessarily everyone.
Personally I'm starting to get annoyed with teaching beginners, and it's only my second year of doing it. Going back to the basics again is difficult when you want to be looking at bettering yourself.
Post a Comment
<< Home