Bristol Warm Up
Every thing that could fall apart for our team did during this tournament that took place last weekend. I was on the sideline watching in agony as the team disintegrated in front of my eyes with players walking off in huffs all the time. Some how the team held through and despite losing games showed great strength to keep going. There is very little team love right now and there is a lot of work to do to bring it back together. I really enjoy playing ultimate and it makes me sad when it all falls apart.
We must sort out this attitude and right now. If any of the worlds squad reads this blog, think about what you can do to make this team feel like a team. And I do not mean start a blaming game, we are all to blame.
We must sort out this attitude and right now. If any of the worlds squad reads this blog, think about what you can do to make this team feel like a team. And I do not mean start a blaming game, we are all to blame.


1 Comments:
I hope you are right. I really enjoy playing with Ltd. Maybe it is because we are such an emotional lot that when we are low we do it in style. And when we do well we may get a bit drunk.
Post a Comment
<< Home