Thursday, September 14, 2006

Rain rain rain

Got fucking soaked today. Stupid rain. Set off to the physio at 7.40 this morning and the heavens opened on me and my jeans. They were like wet leather when I arrived at the hospital, my converse were squelching as I walked and I looked like I had just stepped out of the shower. I had thoughtfully packed my flip flops, not sure why I did, but thought I may as well take my shoes off so my feet could dry. Made the sit in the corridor that serves as a waiting room slightly more bearable as I perched on the edge of the seat so that the jeans did not lie in the wrong place and make my manhood suffer any more.

Then the wee physio went through more excersizes for me to do in my shoulder class, which begins next week on monday. After my appointment I put my shoes back on and ventured out into the rain forrest and had a wicked cycle home through massive puddles like I was 12 again. It was fun!

Got home put all my clothes in the bath to drain, put some shorts on and zoomed out into the rain, but this time packing more than just my flip flops to change into. Got to work and now I am trying to understand why my computational code falls over and gives the wrong answer.

I wish I could just go back outside and cycle through big puddles, oh to be 12 again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home