Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I want to play

Sitting here at work, thinking about rare earth elements, partition coefficients and how I have a greater than 100% element composition of rock makes me want to just run straight out of the building and go play. I don't feel any pain in my shoulder now, but I know it would be madness to go throwing a frisbee.

So instead here is a plot from my work,



not so interesting is it. Well it takes a small while to generate, and the black blob in the plot of MgO is just plain wrong. So there you are. Please shoulder, heal quickly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Agorapho said...

Ahhhhh, good old colour coded graphs... so what do I have to say to this? Whatever... (Meaning I don't really get much of this mate... tststs, been tooo long...)

P.S. I too hope your shoulder heals quickly, cause it will stop ur lamenting...

Thursday, 24 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home