Bristol
This weekend the team will set off to Bristol for a weekend of autumnal ultimate. It should be a cool weekend, playing hard teams and playing together before we all catch or separate flights to Australia. I wont be playing, but am going to go in full waterproofs, as it will rain, taking a clip board and do some player stats. I think it will be enjoyable, a stress free weekend watching my team mates struggle in the wind and rain trying to beat some teams. Either that or they will be so shit that I will be itching to get on the field and show them how it is done. But, I doubt that. I think we are looking good, despite the negativity of some of the others.
I am not going to kid myself, we are unlikely to win worlds, but we could take it to them this weekend. We have the talent and skills. Just a bit of desire to do what it takes to get that disc. Obviously no one should injure themselves, but then again there should be no excuses for not trying your god damn hardest.
Bring it on!
This photo is unrelated, but I like it...

Me and Lidia looking good.
I am not going to kid myself, we are unlikely to win worlds, but we could take it to them this weekend. We have the talent and skills. Just a bit of desire to do what it takes to get that disc. Obviously no one should injure themselves, but then again there should be no excuses for not trying your god damn hardest.
Bring it on!
This photo is unrelated, but I like it...

Me and Lidia looking good.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home