Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Forze Azzurrie

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, they absolutly rocked, what a game of football. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Lidia and I danced around the room last night, well more spun. Wow, what a way to win!

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

okay, so I mean Forza Azzurrie. Damn spelling.

Wednesday, 05 July, 2006  
Blogger Agorapho said...

Yeah yeah yeah, the Italians won...
fair and square I have to say, but I still don't want them to win. Why?

Because a couple of Italians in our (German!!!) Pub started calling us "Bastardo" and so forth after the goal and I have had quite a few experiences like that since. Unfortunately shows that a number of Italians are not only bad losers (see previous world cups) but also bad winners! And imho that kind of fandom doesn't deserve to win the greatest trophy of professional sport.

And so I shall be cheering for the French and their Artiste ZiZou this coming Sunday...

See you tomorrow mate.
Agorapho

Thursday, 06 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home