Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Training

Just a wee bitch, but why do we have a gap between training sessions, with the planned gap there is only one training session before the first open tour. How are we supposed to have changed our structure, got used to new players and got ready in 2 hrs of running and heckling.

And yes I know it does not really concern me as I will not be going to open tour 1, but just a little thought. I should really get back to my papers. The South East Greenland margin is so much more interesting than thinking about frisbee.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jz said...

Scuttler, the idea behind the gap in training blocks is that your training doesn't take away all your thrsdays and all your sundays. It, in essence, gives you a 'free' week(end) to plan non-ultimate commitments in. This is particualrly relevent to the capt/coaches who cannnot (well most of the time) decide that they wont come to training.

The emphasis is on encouraging attendance while there are trainings by giving some time off to do other things.

Stupid positioning of the gap thou!
But woudl you rather it before Mixed Nationals?

p.s. I'm not gonna be at T1 either.

Wednesday, 28 June, 2006  
Blogger John said...

whatever

Wednesday, 28 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home