Mixed Nationals
The team came 5th! This is great stuff, given the tournament format a third position finish was made unlikely as they faced the top seeds to get up there. I am sad to hear that the team had a god awfully game against Leeds however. There is no excuse for only scoring 4 points, so I don't want to hear it. But on the Sunday it looks like they rocked and beat BAF and Leads 2 to come 5th, the highest this season.
Brighton came 3rd, which is awesome. Our fellow worlds teams came 3rd (Bristol) and 9th (Sheffield). I don't know where the others came as I do not really remember who they are.
I had a wicked weekend at Rob's stag party in Wales, third place in the karting (in your face Jb!). So I guess I took one for the team, getting third and fulfilling the mathematical prophecy of my last blog. Bam!
Brighton came 3rd, which is awesome. Our fellow worlds teams came 3rd (Bristol) and 9th (Sheffield). I don't know where the others came as I do not really remember who they are.
I had a wicked weekend at Rob's stag party in Wales, third place in the karting (in your face Jb!). So I guess I took one for the team, getting third and fulfilling the mathematical prophecy of my last blog. Bam!


1 Comments:
Yes, I will have to recalibrate my graph to take into acount of the fewer games and different tournament format.
And, yes Leeds are going too, and they look good. I hope they do well. I think Leed, Bristol and ourselves should put in a strong showing.
Post a Comment
<< Home