This weekend was the best yet; we won 5 games and rocked. We came 9th wining the final game comfortably running a fast Scottish team into the ground, sweet. I think we achieved such an improvement as we were bitching less and were happier to be there and playing some disc in the sun. We are starting to get it together, taking risks with the long disc and pulling it off. There is nothing like seeing one of my team mates taking one of my shitty floating hucks out of the air in the defences face. Every one was running their hardest and concentrating their up most on winning.
The best moments for me were seeing old daddy Klaus teach the young how to play in the air in, Emily and Clare skying their marks, chilling in the shade with my team, Suzy getting so many D’s against Thundering Heard and huddling during time outs. Yeah us!

So far we have been 15th, 13th and now 9th. So from the above chart we should come 3rd at nationals, unfortunately I cannot be there to help the team achieve this. But I am certain they will, COME ON LTD D!
The best moments for me were seeing old daddy Klaus teach the young how to play in the air in, Emily and Clare skying their marks, chilling in the shade with my team, Suzy getting so many D’s against Thundering Heard and huddling during time outs. Yeah us!

So far we have been 15th, 13th and now 9th. So from the above chart we should come 3rd at nationals, unfortunately I cannot be there to help the team achieve this. But I am certain they will, COME ON LTD D!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home