Squad Anounced
So, the world’s squad has been selected. It has a good mixture of old players and young ones. It is a good team. Now we have to build up a great team, work hard together and start getting better. I am very pleased my friends made it onto the team with me. It is going to be so good in Perth. Playing ultimate in the sun!
Next weekend is Mixed Tour 2, in Kent/London. Well it is inside the M25 so I guess it is London. It will be great, we start with a low seeding, so we have much to improve on but I think we can do well. We will just have to work together and run run run.
Sweet, I can’t wait. I got all excited while I had my coffee and read ‘Partial Crystalisation of Mid-Ocean Ridge Basalts.. blah blah’. Thermodynamics is going well too, if anyone cares.
Next weekend is Mixed Tour 2, in Kent/London. Well it is inside the M25 so I guess it is London. It will be great, we start with a low seeding, so we have much to improve on but I think we can do well. We will just have to work together and run run run.
Sweet, I can’t wait. I got all excited while I had my coffee and read ‘Partial Crystalisation of Mid-Ocean Ridge Basalts.. blah blah’. Thermodynamics is going well too, if anyone cares.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home